Last modified: 12, August 2014
This document explains which kinds of information can be collected by the video game The Warlock’s Citadel (referred to below as “the Game”) and how we use this information.
- We do not collect any personal information, including device identification, geographical location, name, age, gender, or other details.
- If we receive unambiguous authorization by a user we may collect information pertaining to the behavior of the application on the user’s device, including crashes and logical errors occurring within the Game (diagnostic information).
- The following information may be collected following the user’s unambiguous authorization: memory usage, device model, information about crashes (stack tracing, diagnostic application information, data on an exceptional situation), regional operating system settings and other information pertaining to the localization settings for the device.
- If the Game or the user of the Game uses our online services, the following information may be collected by our servers: IP address, information about how the service was used (for example, for saving in-game achievements, receiving updated data used in the game, or viewing the technical support site).
- Our correspondence or any other communication with users of the Game may be recorded for the purpose of eliminating problems with the functionality of our online services, eliminating application errors, solving licensing issues and other technical support situations, and interacting with users of the Game.
- We use all information we collect for the purpose of improving the quality of the Game, developing new applications, and protecting our users and Byte-UP.
- Collected information may be processed on our severs and other equipment, including servers and other equipment outside of the country in which the user of the Game resides.
- We will transmit the information we have collected to legal persons (for example, governmental bodies) that lie beyond the purview of Byte-UP if this is required by law, a regulatory act, or the legal requirements of a governmental body.
- We will delete all information pertaining to a user of the Game at the user’s request, although in certain cases this can make it impossible for the user of the Game to use our online services and applications that use such information.