Dare you face the terror and trials of the Warlocks Citadel?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 18, 2014 – Every fan of classic role-playing games likes new challenges, characters, enemies and a testing quest to be overcome. Warlock’s Citadel is the newest adventure now available for Android which encompasses original game mechanics, an intuitive users interface and an amazing art style.
A fiendish warlock has kidnapped the princess, countless legions of darkness have invaded the kingdom and the player is the only one strong enough to defeat these forces of evil. Can you fight your way through dungeons littered with dangerous traps, defeat hordes of monsters and save the kingdom?
Warlock’s Citadel features randomly generated dungeons on each new game, a simple, easy-to-use interface and an exciting mix of adventure and turn-based tactical combat. The game also includes:
- Four character classes – warrior, rogue, mage and cleric each with it’s own style.
- Ten unlockable mixed character classes
- 30 unique skills and spells
- Hideous monsters with their own behaviour, skills and spells
- Hidden traps hidden in the maze that can change the flow of the game
- Get angry! A rage meter which is required for certain skills
- Latest updated version introduces an in-game mini-map, ability to carry potions, and several new graphic effects
Warlock’s Citadel is available right now for the bargain price of only £1.99 from from the Google Play Store. Warlock’s Citadel will run on any Android smartphone or tablet running Android v2.3.3 or above.
Can you slay the evil, rescue the princess and restore order to the Kingdom? Dare to venture into the Warlock’s Citadel today and put your skills to the ultimate test!